I run online wine classes (previously in person, updated due to the old ‘rona). Here’s what’s coming up next! Hope you can join me! Cheers, Lorna
Meet the Winemaker, Saturday 16th, 23rd, 30th May and 6th June
Meet the Winemaker is an online, live, wine tasting experience with Australia’s finest winemakers, hosted by Lorna Moffatt from Down to a Wine Art.
There’s four events, each with a different winemaker, all with a different story. We’ll talk through their wines in the tasting, hear their experiences and you’ll have the opportunity to put your questions to the experts.
How does it work?
- Purchase your ticket to the event on the Ticketek site
- You’ll then be redirected via link to buy your exclusive wine pack from the winemaker’s website – you’ll get at least three different wines per event!
- Your wine is delivered to you
- We taste the wine together online with the winemaker
- Join us as we sip together (but separately!) as we travel to the Southern Highlands, Adelaide Hills and the Barossa Valley from the comfort of your own home.
See you there wine lovers!
How’s your wine class review section?
I mean, I think the class is great (obvs). But you can see reviews for my classes here.
Want to book wine classes for a private group?
I can do that too! And while we’re still home for a little bit longer, we can still get together for anything from corporate events to hen parties. I can arrange a class that suits you and your group. Drop me an email on [email protected] and we can chat!